Welcome to Ruyterwacht Seniors
- Provide facilities through which the quality of life, self-image and personal growthe of the senior citizen is enhanced, and to
- Provide certain service, support the senior citizen and to help them remain independent individuals in their community.
'n naaste vir elkeen wat ons dienste benodig, te wees.
- Tel: 021 534 3090
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
8 Breda Street, Ruyterwacht
Mon - Thu: 08:00 - 15:00
Fri: 08:00 - 13:00
P.O. Box 76, Eppindust, 7475
- Any food donations
- Cash donations
- Fuel and or vehicle maintenance sponsorship
- Magazines and books
- Furniture, bric & brac
- Art & craft supplies
- Outings and experiences
Our Bank Details...
- ABSA Bank, Parow
- Branch Code: 632005
- Cheque Account
- Account Nr: 390169582
- Reg Nr: 011-891
- Section 18A receipts will be issued on demand
Nutrition / Lodging / Home care / Socialising / Personal & Health care / Arts & Crafts
Ruyterwacht Senior Centre (RSC) is a program of BADISA and was established in July 1988. It is currently looking after 300 impoverished senior citizens of all cultures and walks of life.
The characteristics of the Ruyterwacht Seniors are that they:
- are poor;
- are lonely;
- require physical support in the form of personal care;
- require personal and spiritual guidance;
- experience health problems;
- feel the need for socializing with others in their own peer group;
- feel the need to develop their own creativity;
- consider human dignity to be of importance;
An analysis of the composition of the RSC members reveals that:
- The average age of members is 65 years;
- 98% of our members only receive income from government old age pension.
- Only 2% has an income more than R3 000-00 p.m.